Pure essential oils for cosmetic and therapeutic purposesCommonly used in aromatic diffusion or topical application, essential oils can enhance your wellbeing. Bring the pure essence of health-promoting botanicals to your home, family, and life with Range Products. Our selection of pure and natural essential oils is from botanical species, that are tested extensively. Contact us today for more information.
Common essential oilsEssential oils have antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. These healing oils act as natural medicine minus the side effects. The most common essential oils are:
- Bergamot: Used to calm the mind and lift the mood. It possesses fresh floral, herbal and citrusy aromas.
- Clove Bud: Recognised for its pain-relieving properties and for its use in dental applications.
- Eucalyptus: Used in chest rubs as well as in many topical pain relievers.
- Frankincense: A mood enhancer and stress reducer, this wonderful oil also has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
- Lavender: Best known for its calming and sleep inducing properties, it also doubles as an effective insect repellent.
- Lemon: A natural pain reliever and weight loss aid.
- Oregano: Use it to treat skin symptoms and alleviate menstrual cramps.
- Peppermint: Helps alleviate cold and flu symptoms, and to clear up skin conditions.
- Rosemary: Is known to alleviate pain and aid memory.
- Tea tree: Besides being used to clean wounds, it can also be used in your shampoos and conditioners to treat dry scalp.
Essential oil usesThere are different kinds of application methods for different oils. Apply essential oils topically using compresses, sprays, baths, or massaging them into the skin, or inhale the aroma of drops into a vapouriser. Here are a few other ways that essential oils can benefit you:
Providing essential oils to Perth industriesNo order is too small or too large. We can supply most orders from our comprehensive stock within 72 hours of receipt of payment. We pledge to do our best and offer a fair, competitive and efficient service. Contact us today to find out more about our pure essential oils.
Lice Treatment with Essential Oils
Find out how to treat head lice with essential oils.
[CLICK HERE for more]
Percentage chart for essential oils used in various products, measurements and blending charts.
Essential Oils and Epilepsy
Essential oils to avoid if you have epilepsy.
Essential Oils Groups
Learn about groups of essential oils that blend well together.
Essential Oils For Hair
Hair care using essential oils including normal hair, dry hair, oily hair, fragile hair and split ends. Also included are treatments for alopecia, dandruff and loss of hair. Learn the essential oils to use to make scalp tonic.
Essential Oils As Natural Insect Repellents
Learn about essential oils used against ants, aphids, caterpillars, fleas, flies, gnats, lice, mosquitoes, moths, slugs, snails, ticks and weevils.
Natural Health Care For Pets
Besides the improved good health of your pets, there are additional advantages to be gained by using nature's essential oils in their care.
Properties of Essential Oils
The chart shows how essential oils can be used - includes helping to reduce pain, combating infection and many other useful properties.
Essential Oils For The Skin
Essential oils can be used to treat acne and dermatitis, aging skin, allergies, cracked and dry skin and many other conditions.
Essential Oils For Stress And Relaxation
Essential oils can be used to alleviate stress and induce relaxation.